The staff at Warwick Hills Golf & Country Club are committed to planning fresh and exciting youth programs and events. We want to provide young members with a Club experience of their own by creating an atmosphere where they can foster life-long friendships and participate in many great events. Fun and play aren’t only for adults at Warwick Hills Golf & Country Club! Our goal is to have all the kids at Warwick Hills feel that this is their Club as well!
Camp Warwick provides an exceptional summer enrichment program for member’s children and their guests. Designed for kids between the ages of 4 and 14, our intentional program creatively mixes social, recreational, educational and value-based activities together into a perfect week long recipe for fun!
Camp in a country club setting provides the perfect backdrop to be a part of something unique and special. Our goal is to partner with our parents on an ongoing basis in helping to build strength in character for youth, while providing a social environment that is both enriching and fun.
Camp Warwick offers both full and half day options from 8:00am to 5:00pm. This takes place within the format of seven weeks of General Day Camp Sessions and two weeks of Specialty Day Camp Sessions.
Camp Warwick Programs focus on:
- Education - Fostering the Love of Learning
- Artistic - Revealing Natural Creative Skills
- Recreational - Exploring Hobbies & Healthy Interests
- Interpersonal - Building Skills & Lasting Friendships, Values & Displaying Kindness & Concern for Others
- Integrity - Acting in Genuine & Trustworthy Ways
- Respect - Showing Consideration for One Another
- Cooperation - Working as a Team to Reach Common Goals
- Character - Developing Good Qualities, Values & Moral Strength
For more detailed information about our Summer Camp Warwick program, please contact our Membership Services Director, Jeanna Paulsen, at 810-694-4103 ext 260 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Junior Sports & Youth Programs
In addition to Camp Warwick, children can also participate in extended Junior Sports and Youth Programs taking place over a ten week period - Junior Golf, Junior Tennis, Swim Team and Youth Theatre. Sign Up for Junior Sports takes place in April.