Tailored Approach To Instruction
Our diverse professional golf staff is highly trained to help elevate golfers of all skill levels. Our goal is to provide our members the roadmap for improvement and enjoyment of the game of golf. We look at all aspects of the game which include: swing mechanics, mental strategy, course management, short game, putting, fitness and equipment.
Our staff uses the latest in video/launch monitor technology to help evaluate our student’s mechanics and ball flight conditions. We also have full custom club fitting capabilities with fitting systems from Callaway, Titleist, Taylor Made and Ping, along with loft & lie adjusting machines to help make sure equipment is properly fit to each individual.
Instructional programs and private lessons are provided by all four of professional golf staff, each provides a series of 5 lessons for the price of 4, along with a special junior rate.
Men’s Golf Events
Men’s events are planned each year with a variety of formats for member play and member/guest events. The premier event of the golf season is our annual Men’s Invitational which includes 90 member-guest teams each year. This event includes three days of competition along with nightly social events with spouses and significant others that are sure to impress!
- Men’s Toss Groups – Tuesday through Friday at 12:00pm, Saturday and Sunday at 8:00am
- Champions Senior Toss – Tuesday’s and Friday’s at 9:30am
- Spring, Summer, and Fall Golf League on Wednesday Nights
- Men's Golf Events through the year: Bloody Mary Best Ball, Spring Stag, Member/Member/Member, Men's Shootout, Member/Member Masters, Senior Club Championship, Men's Invitational, Club Championship, Fall Sportsman Classic, The Casper, Tough Man Tournament and the Turkey Open
Ladies Golf Events
Warwick Hills has an active group of women golfers of all levels. We offer events and programs geared toward both competitive and social low stress golf. All ladies can take advantage of our early season free clinics and Get Golf Ready classes. These classes are provided to encourage newer less experienced golfers to learn more and gain comfort on the course. Our very own professional, Jenn Brody, plays an active role in making all of our ladies events and programs special for our members and guests.
- 3,6,9ers Newer Golfer Ladies Leagues on Tuesday Nights
- Spring, Summer and Fall League on Tuesday Nights
- Open Ladies Toss – Tuesday’s and Saturday’s at 9:00am
- Ladies Golf Events through the year: Pink ParTee (benefiting Local Breast Cancer Initiatives), Member/Member, Speedball, Grandmothers & Seniors, Ladies Invitational, Stagette Day, Ladies Interclub, Club Championship, Warwick Cup and a Shamble/Shootout
Couples Golf Events
Friday’s and major summer holidays are popular times for Couples Golf through the year. Many of our couples events are blended with fun theme dinners and entertainment after golf. The events usually have a good mix of both competitive and fun formats that encourage an engaging social round with fellow members and guests.
- Super Twilight – Play in groups of six, SOCIAL alternate gender scramble format
- Couples 18 Hole Events on Memorial Day, 4th of July and Labor Day
- Couples Glow Golf
- Couples Foot Golf
- Couples Tailgate Twilight
Junior Golf Events
Junior Golf Clinic Divisions:
- 1 Holers, 3 Holers, 5 Holers, 9 Holers and18 Holers
Warwick Hills proudly hosts many outings throughout the summer, with Monday being the designated day for outings.
- Flint Junior Golf Association
- Randy Wise American Junior Golf Association
- McLaren Outing
- Genesys Outing
- Whaley Golf Classic
- Grand Blanc Police
Click on the link below to view the 2017 Golf Events calendar!